Orthodontics for Today’s Teen
Few people will argue the fact that adolescence is a turbulent stage of life. With surging hormones and an awkwardly growing physique, the last thing most teens want is a mouth full of metal braces. If your teenager needs orthodontics but is especially hesitant (or defiant) about wearing traditional metal braces, we invite you to consider Invisalign Teen.
Invisalign is a removable clear aligner system that can address most orthodontic concerns without the threat to their self-esteem. And let’s face it; it’s hard to find a teenager who is not concerned with his or her appearance around their peers.
Invisalign Teen works just like Invisalign for adults. It involves wearing a series of custom plastic aligners that are changed out every few weeks until your final smile corrections are complete. Invisalign Teen considers the lifestyle and attitude of today’s teenagers!
Here are some top reasons why Invisalign is appealing to teens compared to conventional metal braces:
- Invisalign Is Highly Discreet – Your teen won’t have to “brace” themselves for teasing or ridicule about metal brackets and wires. Instead, Invisalign relies on clear plastic aligners that fit snugly over their smile.
- Invisalign is Removable – While you’ll be required to wear the aligners for up to 22 hours out of your day, you’re free to remove the appliance for eating, brushing and flossing. Go ahead and enjoy your senior prom, show off at your band concert, eat popcorn at the movies and smile confidently for yearbook photos!
- Invisalign Requires Less Office Visits– What teen doesn’t want (or need) more free time? You’ll only need to check in with your Invisalign provider every 4-6 weeks. There are no frequent appointments for tightening and adjustments like braces.
- Invisalign Feels Natural– Invisalign aligners are much smoother and less bulky compared to braces. Therefore, they can feel more like your natural teeth and won’t irritate the soft-tissues around your smile.
- Invisalign is Known for Fast, Effective Results – It is not uncommon for Invisalign to produce results faster than traditional braces. The average Invisalign treatment is 12 to 18 months. Invisalign can correct a wide range of concerns, including underbites, overbites and cross bites as well as teeth that are crooked, crowded or gapped.
Ready to get started on Invisalign Teen? Choose Dream Dentist as your leading Invisalign provider. We offer Invisalign to both teenagers and adults as one of the most preferred and proven orthodontic treatment systems available.
O'Fallon, IL 62269